|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Durban, Westmead, Pinetown|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionOur marketing and advertising agency is looking for an organised, driven and experienced account executive, who has the ability to think creatively and communicate effectively with both clients and the rest of our agency. Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to hit the ground running and take the reins on a portfolio of exciting client accounts within our incredibly diverse portfolio.
If you’re ready to lead campaigns and have a real impact on our clients’ businesses, email us your CV and if we are impressed with your credentials , we will give you a call.
Key Tasks & responsibilities :
- Development of effective, strategic and creative promotional plans and the development and management of supporting budgets
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of promotional plans, and marketing related plans
- Coordinate and execute activities and tasks required to meet all promotional objectives
- To identify and recommend the best possible solutions in terms of implementation/end product
- Ensure that all promotions are implemented within promised time frames and to the best possible standard
- Prompt and accurate dissemination of information to all relevant departments within the agency
- To provide the Account Director with all the support necessary to assist him in meeting his respective objectives
Should you not receive a response from us within two weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Marketing degree would be ideal but is not essential
- A minimum of three years’ experience in client service in an advertising agency environment
- Professional in conduct
- Results driven
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to think creatively and quickly when required
- The ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate good English skills (good business writing skills included)
- Demonstrate proactive thinking skills and ability to make decisions
- Ability to build relationships and customer service orientated
- Strong administrative and organisational skills,
- Performs well as part of a team and is good at motivating team work
- Well presented
Posted on 26 Feb 09:43