|Get jobs on your |
Public Relations Account Manager -- Corporate
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Eclipse Public Relations|
Job descriptionEclipse PR Johannesburg is looking for a Corporate Public Relations Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join its dynamic team to work on clients in varied industries. This includes but is not limited to financial services, agriculture, telecoms, IT and accounting services.
The candidate should have two to five years of experience, a solid track record of managing clients with a degree of independence, strong media relations and fully abreast with the news cycle and media landscape.
He/she should have project management skills, the ability to develop PR plans and execute them efficiently and effectively.
An account manager meets all the responsibilities and expectations and:
- Meets and supersedes client expectations
- Holds key relationships with media and a continued relationship building (based on industries of operation)
- Influencer relationships, understanding of the landscape and key partners is critical
- Develops, manages and executes PR plans and projects with ease and success
- Independently handles multiple accounts, performing much of the day-to-day work
- Is client’s primary day-to-day contact on projects, or for smaller accounts, is the contact for the full account and has client’s respect, trust and confidence
- Develops presentations for clients relative to project management/program status
- Has worked on integrated campaigns and has knowledge on the entire marketing mix
- Project Management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective relationship management at all levels
- Business acumen
Posted on 19 Feb 10:16