|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Mediclinic - ER24|
- Developing and implementing proactive corporate marketing and advertising strategies that supports and enhances the ER24 brand and values.
- Responsible for continuous performance and quality management and ensuring effective human resource management.
- Implementation and maintenance of corporate marketing policies.
- Maximising brand exposure in the market among target audience through the application of brand management principles and maintaining sound working relationships with relevant third parties.
- Developing and implementing a strategic media plan across all advertising medium.
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget and monitoring expenditure.
- Develop, implement and monitor the CSI strategy in alignment with the corporate CSI Strategy.
- Set the direction for the development and implementation of the ER24 Global Assist Brand
- Five to 10 years' experience in a marketing environment with Management Experience.
- A Diploma in Marketing is essential.
- Experience within a corporate healthcare environment will be to your advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing, branding, media relations and reputation management principles.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the healthcare environment and emergency services.
- Demonstrates an understanding of digital marketing principles.
- The ability to make sound judgements, considering organisational goals, resources, constraints and potential risks.
- Sets clearly defined objectives to guide the delivery of work outputs.
- The ability to focus on client needs and satisfaction and to set high standards for quality and/or quantity.
- Analyses job-related data and information in order to make rational judgements.
- The ability to present and communicate information.
- Working with people by showing respect, proactively sharing information and displaying good listening skills.
- Proficiency in the entire MS Office suite.
- A willingness to travel.
Posted on 14 Feb 07:34
- Marketing Acquisitions Manager I Sport, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Sales/Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Paarden Eiland
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Marketing Manager, Bellville, Bellville CBD, Capital Growth
- Trainee Marketing Manager, Bellville, Bellville, Northern Suburbs, Capital Growth
- Marketing Manager, Stellenbosch, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Bellville CBD, Capital Growth
- Marketing Operations Manager, Stellenbosch
- Email Marketer, Cape Town, GetSmarter