|Get jobs on your |
Part-Time Industry Skills Lecturer
|Company:||African Academy of Cinematic Arts|
Job descriptionWhat does 61450 mean to you?
AACA is looking for a dedicated and committed Industry Giant to teach young film makers the art of Producing. AACA needs someone with initiative and drive to mold the student in a practical as well as creative and financially orientated mindset. The emphasis at AACA is on providing practical experience and hands-on education to our students so that not only do they develop their craft as film makers, but excel at their passion for film-making behind the camera.
Duties as follows:
- Assessing students.
- Preparing POE for assessment, moderation and verification.
- Writing monthly reports
- Delivering qualification as per schedule.
- Delivering qualification as per unit standard breakdown.
- Design and writing of learning materials.
- Managing production including scheduling and deadline management.
- Keeping student records.
- You will be responsible for managing class room activities; this includes facilitation of theory and practical exercises.
- Keeping accurate attendance registers.
- Presenting lectures and preparing lecture notes and slide shows.
- Consulting with students regarding upcoming productions and assessments.
- Following up on student deadlines.
- Create assessments/exams/tests and marking memoranda.
- Marking of assessments/exams/tests/practical’s/film screenings.
- Preparing and submitting lesson plans.
- Attend lesson planning and academic team meetings and orientation sessions as required.
- Mentoring Students on an on-going basis as assigned.
- Relevant qualification – NQF Level 5 minimum.
- Positive attitude.
- Preference will be given to experienced filmmakers with actual film making experience.
- Active on social media.
- Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are registered assessors and moderators with MICT SETA and CATHSSETA.
- Knowledge of the NQF.
Posted on 11 Feb 11:36
- Part-Time Production Design Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Part-Time Cinematography Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Part-Time Body/Voice Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Freelancer Training Facilitators/Lecturers, Johannesburg, Red & Yellow
- Film Producing Lecturer/Production Coordinator, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Interactive Development Lecturer/Subject Manager, Pretoria, Centurion Highveld
- Part-Time Scriptwriting Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Part-Time Editing Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Direct Communications Supervisor, Johannesburg, Sandown