- Public Service to check social media usage when recruiting
- Government to engage Sibanye on possible job cuts
- Changing the game: Five strategies for future-fit learning and development practices in SA organisations*
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Executive
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai|
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our young, dynamic, and expanding team.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. You will work closely with other members of the team throughout all stages of creative development. We are looking for problem solvers with experience in digital account management, strategy and best practices. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to the growth of our clients’ businesses.
We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on work-life balance as well as training and development.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable. Flexible working hours, work-from-home days that allow for work-life balance.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Regular socials and team-building activities.=
- Exceptional skills in managing and building client relationships.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and ability to formulate plans for clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, digital advertising and a high level understanding of social media best practices.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
- Willingness to help others and engage positively with your team.
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships.
- Ensure that all client deadlines are met and maintain regular client communication via telephone, email, conference calls etc.
- Managing and coordinating all digital activities of your clients in collaboration with experts on the team. This includes planning, co-ordinating and managing social platforms, SEO strategies and paid campaigns.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with the broader digital marketing plan.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Compiling a monthly digital marketing report that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations for optimising digital activities.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum of two years' relevant work experience.
- Relevant tertiary education advantageous.
Location: Westlake Business Park, Cape Town, South Africa.
Working hours: Full-time and flexible hours available.
Remuneration: Market related
How to apply:
Submit the following:
- CV and cover letter
- Please include a link with your submission in response to the following question:
Posted on 24 Jan 11:06
- PR Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Senior Account Executive, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Account Executive, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Junior Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock, Bittersuite
- Account Executive, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town