|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||£50000 - £60000 per year negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Company car (or travel allowance), pension, healthcare. Possible bonus to be discussed at offer stage|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Company:||Craig Tech Solutions|
Job descriptionOur client, a market leading UK civil engineering contractor, has recently been awarded a number of high profile road/highway reconstruction and improvement projects in London and is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join the commercial delivery team.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day commercial oversight of the works, including:
- Control of costs against the original estimates and budgets.
- Identification and processing early warning and compensation events.
- Assessment of sub-contractor liabilities.
- Review and processing of subcontractor applications for payment.
- Maintaining of accurate cost and value records to present to management and to support applications to the client.
- Maintaining an assessment of commercial risks.
Company DescriptionCraig Tech Solutions is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the Roads & Highways Infrastructure sector. Our markets include Highway Maintenance, Road Surfacing and Street Lighting. Over the past 10 years we have developed an in-depth knowledge of our BSc.
RequirementsCandidates must hold a formal qualification in quantity surveying (BSc, HND or equivalent), coupled with a minimum of five years of practical experience gained within a contracting environment.
A background in civil engineering is essential.
Experience in highway maintenance, road construction, drainage, traffic management, motorway surfacing or major highway and transportation projects would be highly advantageous.
Posted on 14 Jan 13:30
0044 1753 844 598
- Senior Print Estimator, Johannesburg, Denver
- Senior Print Estimator - Digital/Screen/Litho Printing, Cape Town, Epping Industria
- Junior Print Estimator, East Rand, Worldwide Positions