|Get jobs on your |
SME Support Coordinator
|Remuneration:||R20000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Riversands Incubation Hub|
If working towards making a real difference excites you, then this is the position for you. We work with entrepreneurs every day and embrace the challenges of supporting them to build their businesses. We are inspired by the vision of a better South Africa that offers jobs and opportunities for all. We think that supporting entrepreneurship is key to this.
The SME support coordinator position is an opportunity to play a critical role in our organisation. The core job function is to coordinate the liaison and admin elements between entrepreneurs and the Hub. You will help us create a dynamic environment where entrepreneurs get the right type of support when they need it.
It is important to note that the support coordinator’s role is not to provide business advice to the entrepreneurs, but rather to ensure that there is a good working relationship between the entrepreneurs and all business advisors, mentors and other services providers. You are the oil that helps the machine run smoothly.
The position offers incredible opportunities to grow and learn. We have a great culture where you’re able to explore your full potential.
So if you have a broad skillset, are obsessed with detail, able to multi-task and handle a span of operational tasks, apply and let’s have a chat.
What will the “SME support coordinator” do?
- Coordinate the entrepreneurs’ access to support, in line with hub policies.
- Build and nurture a strong and professional relationship with a portfolio of 20 to 40 entrepreneurs.
- Engage with all relevant support facilitators when coordinating support for the entrepreneurs.
- Assist support facilitators to deliver support to entrepreneurs efficiently and effectively.
- Occasionally present and articulate the rationale behind an entrepreneur’s request for support.
- Regularly communicate to entrepreneurs the organisation’s operating philosophy, processes and policy.
- Assist entrepreneurs in navigating the organisation’s operating philosophy, processes and policy.
- Assist the Hub in progressively building, piloting and implementing new systems and processes.
- Ensure all relevant information regarding support received by entrepreneurs is recorded and accessible.
- Ensure that all general entrepreneur related data is up to date, accurate and accessible.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in coordinating projects with many moving parts.
- Excellent communication, writing, interpersonal relations and organisational skills.
- Strong information gathering and sorting ability.
- Experience in people management with evidence of strong emotional intelligence.
- Experience in providing professional customer service, in a client-facing role.
- Above average computer skills especially an ability to use Excel.
- An appreciation of data-based decision making with evident diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver despite multiple priorities, therefore an output orientated mentality.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and a start-up environment.
- Humble and doesn’t like hearing the sound of their own voice, but at the same time confident and able to stand their ground.
Posted on 10 Jan 08:51
+27 11 012 4626