|Get jobs on your |
Assistant Legal/Compliance Officer
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
Our client dealing with financial outsourcing solutions requires an assistant legal and compliance officer in Bellville.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Demonstrate an understanding of the investment industry and the business imperatives in operation in a business
- Shows an interest in industry bodies and a willingness to contribute and share knowledge
- Good drafting skills and the ability to interpret business processes into legally sound documents
- The ability to draft service level agreements specific for this industry
- Be a strong negotiator and able to interact confidently with senior executives
- Focused individual who is able to execute effectively, planning own outputs and meet specified deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, professional, diplomatic, cordial, and collaborate sensitively with others
- Ability to influence and build good relationships at all levels in order to effectively carry out responsibilities
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player
- Be able to conduct meetings and presentations skilfully
- Ability to draft high quality communication material
Applicants must reside in Bellville or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 29 Nov 10:00
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Cashbook Clerk||Cape Town||14 Dec 12:07|
|Brand Manager||Durban||14 Dec 11:37|
|Business Development Consultant||Port Elizabeth||14 Dec 11:07|
|Debtors Clerk||Cape Town||14 Dec 10:49|
|Safety/Health/Environment/Training Specialist||Johannesburg||14 Dec 09:48|
|Mid-Senior Front-End Web Designer/Developer||Cape Town||13 Dec 16:09|
|Real Estate Assistant/Personal Assistant||Cape Town||13 Dec 16:06|
|Digital Marketing Specialist||Cape Town||13 Dec 16:03|
|Rental Management Agent||Cape Town||13 Dec 16:00|
|Finance/Administration Manager||Nelspruit||13 Dec 15:05|