|Get jobs on your |
External Sales Representative – Steel Roofing
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R28000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
largest steel roofing company in Africa seeks an external sales rep to effectively provide an outstanding service to all clients through the achievement and control of the sales function by exceeding sales targets, and management of CRM, with the ultimate aim of achieving company profitability and objectives, and in line with acceptable corporate governance standards.
- Contributing to the development and application of the sales strategy and plans which contribute to the overall business objectives.
- Managing and controlling all aspects of customer relationship management.
- Obtaining new business and the effective management of the portfolio’s top clients.
- Maintaining sound relationships with existing clients and fostering the development of new clients
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with the professional sector and endorsing the development of specifications
- Managing and controlling the progress of sales enquiries through to a successful sale.
- Providing assistance to finance department in respect of collections and communicating and assistance in resolving customer queries
- Developing, gathering and sharing of market intelligence with all stakeholders
- Effective use of Navision/QlikView and attending to the assimilation of required reporting
- Attendance in and participation of stock takes, conference attendance and training sessions
- Inspections of construction sites prior to mobile mill rolling’s and steel laying foundations (where applicable)
- Follow-ups on production and transport to ensure order is despatched timeously as per customer needs
- Portraying the brand of Service, quality and integrity.
- Ensuring that clients have latest pricing
- Have an excellent knowledge of all the products that we sell.
- Completing weekly call reports.
- Using the company clocking system when visiting offices.
- Be familiar with our stock and offering clients alternatives where we do not have stock.
- Promoting slow moving stock and chasing up project orders where stock has been procured for.
- Any other duties and tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
- Grade 12 (matric)
- Qualifications as an added advantage: A relevant qualification in sales and marketing.
- Five years of sales experience
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): At least five years' experience in relevant field
- Industry: Sound knowledge of the industry/production processes of the business.
- MS Office
- Sound knowledge of the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Afrikaans and English
- Valid driver’s license
- Own vehicle
Posted on 26 Nov 15:25
- Africa Sales Representative, Johannesburg, Christian Art Distributors
- Sales Representative, Johannesburg, KEMPTON PARK, MPRTC Recruitment
- Sales Representative, Pretoria, Hammanskraal
- External Sales Representative/Category Specialist - Automation, Edenvale, MPRTC Recruitment
- Flexo Sales Representative, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Flexo Self Adhesive Labels/Flexible Packaging Sales Representative, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Architectural Sales Rep, Boksburg, West Coast Personnel
- External Sales Representative, Johannesburg, East, ASC Group
- Sales Representative, Johannesburg, Paulshof
- Print Sales Representative, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Sales/Marketing Internship, Johannesburg, Springs (Selcourt), Badger Holdings
- Sales/Marketing Digital Administrator, Johannesburg, Auckland Park