|Get jobs on your |
Mid-Senior Creative Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Sandton Area|
Job descriptionOfflimit Communications (OLC) one of the most vibrant experiential agency in SA, is looking for a new talented, hardworking and passionate senior art director to join this fast-paced agency.
We have contractually acquired within the last eight years very exciting and powerful brands like The Coca-Cola Company, Pernod Ricard, McDonald’s, Pernod Richard, Old mutual, MTV, KIA, PowerPlay and more.. to keep leading in the BTL/experiential space.
We’re searching for a strong all-rounder who will be responsible for developing captivating creative solutions at OLC. That’s right, we said captivating. The creative we deem ready to join the madness will have to exhibit exceptional design knowledge.
*Candidates to submit both a CV and portfolio.
*Please note that OLC specialises in brand activations and experiential marketing. Candidates need to have experience with the field.
- Drive the overall quality of the creative product whilst maintaining accountability to client objectives.
- Work with various departments and partners on client presentations.
- Clarify the exact purpose/ deliverables of a brief before developing work.
- Complete work within client deadlines and budgets.
- Attract top talent and retain best creative and strategic staff.
- Working from a brief with the creative team, generating concepts to present to the client.
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising or marketing campaign.
- Periodically working with specialists, such as photographers or illustrators to create the desired campaign.
- Manage the execution and set up of repro and print.
- Being able to analyse a brief and conceptualise pragmatic creative solutions.
- Work closely with Copywriter and Client service team to develop award-winning strategic advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the creative brief – conceptualising.
- Design and craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications and follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to time scales.
- to be able to deliver high-quality mockup to illustrate the creative idea within the proposed deck to the client
- Impressive design skills and knowledge of current trends.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Adobe CS suite). 3D knowledge will be a big bonus.
- Degree or diploma in either graphic design/ fine arts/ art direction or similar.
Posted on 06 Dec 08:07
Get job alerts for Creative Director jobs
- Creative Team - Integrated Copywriter/Art Director, Johannesburg, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Executive Creative Director, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Digital Creative Director, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Digital Creative Director, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Creative Director, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Creative Director, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent