Education Sales Consultant
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R7000 per month Basic plus commission |
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
Job descriptionWe are an EdTech company based in Cape Town, South Africa. We offer innovative online learning solutions for academic institutions to assist in building African leaders through accessible online education. Our offering of online short courses in executive education are built in collaboration with USB Executive Development, the private executive development company of Stellenbosch University (USB-ED).
We are on the look out for sales consultants to join our rapidly growing sales team. If you are a newly graduated student or an experienced Sales or Education Enrolment Consultant, who is self-motivated, enjoys being part of a fun, dynamic team and can work towards meeting targets, with high earning potential, this opportunity is perfect for you!
The successful candidate would ideally have the following characteristics:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Confident, positive, outgoing individual
- Ability to negotiate effectively and handle client objections
- Hard working with a desire to succeed
- Well-developed communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Effectively generate sales utilising our systems
- Cross-sell and up-sell courses to clients
- Meeting targets and KPI’s
- Maintain customer service standards
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 17 May 11:21