|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Provident Fund|
Job descriptionThe person in this position will work directly with the agency production and post-production teams to facilitate needs for major Anheuser Busch brands.
The person in this position will be producing for:
- The company's brand social/digital channels (FB, Twitter, IG, etc.)
- Content executions including:
- Commercial shoots – Product and lifestyle
- Studio shoots – Product and lifestyle
The position is also responsible for:
- Sizzle/recap/sales videos
Other attributes that will help you in this role:
- Liaise directly with brands to develop scopes of shoots, timelines, post-production
- Work directly with the agency production leads on shoot budgets, post-production workflows, resources
- Manage project workload, people’s time and involved in revisions and approvals
- Manage timelines and deadlines of assigned projects
- Effective, clear and professional communications with project stakeholders
- Effective, clear and professional communication.
- Ability to collaborate and manage relationships in a matrix environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Growth mindset to continuously learn and develop.
- Being comfortable with ambiguity, pressure and constant
Requirements Experience requirements/experience:
- Five+ years of production and/or agency experience
- Budgeting and tracking software
- Post-production workflows
- Client interfacing
- Hot Budget software
- Adobe Creative suite
Posted on 19 Mar 12:11