|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid & Provident Fund|
Job descriptionThe Animator is responsible for reading scripts and speak with clients to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable. To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
Team SLA Compliance
- Meet weekly, monthly, campaign and special creative project deadlines.
- Ensuring assigned tasks have been completed in the agreed timeframe.
- Animating scenes of an animated product (including plotting the camera moves, editing the soundtrack, and charting information on dope sheets).
- Use animation, combined with a good sense of graphic design.
- Creating frames and characters.
- Producing special effects and action graphics.
- Video editing.
Earned Media Excellence
- Act as the brand custodian to the brands you work on, generate creative communication driving Earned Media excellence.
Team Work / Accountability
- Take accountability as the Animator on the brands you work on, connecting with relevant teams to drive the adoption of Earned Media.
Requirements Qualifications/ Experience
- 3+ years of work experience as an animator
- A qualification in animation
- A show-reel portraying both personal and client work
- Proficient in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, FreeHand, and Flash.
- Basic understanding of 3D / modelling / texturing / lighting is ideal
- Ability to sketch quickly, and mock-up storyboards and time sequences
- A keen eye and feel for detail, movement, timing and audio
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking.
- Have knowledge of drawing and structure.
- Digital Native
- Self-motivated, organised and passionate
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
Posted on 04 Mar 13:21