Automation Specialist (Consumer1:1)
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary |
Job descriptionThe automation specialist will be responsible in assisting with the improvement of business performance by pushing our clients & stakeholders to use our application within their digital campaign strategy allowing for greater impact for user experience. Through the understanding of user’s behavior regarding campaigns and with the support of analytics team the automation specialist will create more attractive and engaging campaigns.
The automation specialist will define and implement digital campaigns to users in order to drive engagement, conversions, traffic and revenue, based on the strategy defined with the business. Across marketing, sales and service, the automation specialist will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to focus on 1-to-1 customer journey through all connected devices on every channel. Develop and connect consumer interactions combining user data and behavior to create relevant communication that is delivered in real time, on customer’s terms. The automation specialist will be responsible for the strategy that best aligns to the insights and analysis of the business and configure automation journeys to deliver Email and SMS campaigns as well as push notifications. They will also be responsible for data acquisition through realization and design of landing pages for registration forms, quiz dynamics or creation of surveys.
Operational Excellence & Data Management
- Align and define with the Business (TechSales, Trade Marketing & Revenue Management) the digital campaigns based on the strategy and customer behaviour and define KPI´s for each campaign.
- Ensuring an NPS Score of over 80% with all stakeholders for collaborative delivery of all marketing automation deployments
- Provide technical expertise to the BU to help them clarify their business requirement and ensuring the product delivered properly aims the campaign/product/area purpose.
- Proactively suggest initiatives in order to capture first party data from consumers.
- Ensuring Digital Security is compliant with all Global standards and policies
- Aligned with Global privacy policies and integration with the CDP (Consumer Data Platfrom) and DMP (Data Management Platfrom)
- Effective management of the CDP and DMP
- Ensuring successful delivery of Marketing Automation Deployments within the expected SLA’s for small, medium and big projects.
Platform integration requirements -- Consumer Automation Excellence
- Get insights and make analysis for brands that:
- Identify and create segmentation groups
- Purchase behaviour monitoring
- New customer & lost customers
- In App behaviour, product added, product removed, sessions times, logins, downloads.
Management and deployment of:
- Journey Builder
- Through strategic alignment of the communications plan, you will design and implement the journey builder to ensure all triggers are set up to run and deploy and platform campaigns
- Email Campaigns:
- Audience Analysis Engagement for Email with Realization of Query’s to generate records as well as the Realization and Design of email templates
- SMS Campaigns:
- Creation of contact lists using the SMS templates, Custom content settings for SMS as well as configuration of SMS messages with tracking
- Push Notifications:
- Creating audiences for Push Notifications and custom content settings
- Landing Pages:
- Realisation of landing pages, creation of registration forms, creation of quiz for dynamics as well as the creation of surveys.
- Advertising Studio Campaigns:
- Automation configuration, Journey creation and configuration.
Team Work / Accountability
- Team player with strong communications skills that works well under pressure and delivers quality work aligned within the project scope.
- Take accountability for all actions and lead with your design knowledge.
- Fosters a spirit of teamwork and camaraderie within the assigned team to support the overarching team KPIs
- Accepts mentorship from senior team members to ensure the development of excellent work
- Knowledge share from formalised trainings, industry events with team members
- Stakeholder management & Negotiation skills
- Collaboration and Time Management
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solver and ability to strive under pressure.
- Higher Certificate/Diploma or relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications in Digital Marketing, Web & Graphic Design or Similar
- Digital Marketing Skills / Campaign experience
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience as an automation specialist using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or similar (Adobe, Hubspot etc)
- Design background with experience in development of webpages including sql knowledge.
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud Knowledge: Certifications obtained in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Technology knowledge in Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud
- Knowledge in html and CSS
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Strategically minded communicator to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Digital Native and promotes user advocacy with rapid prototyping
- Organized, result oriented professional
- Self-motivated, organised and passionate
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills and strong team spirit.
- Pro-active, is persuasive and promotes strong business and revising skills.
- Agile minded and has the ability to perform under pressure.
Posted on 21 Feb 09:51