Do you have a world of patience and a bubbly personality?
Are you willing to work weekly rotation shifts of 9am– 6pm or 12pm – 9pm?
My client is looking for a retentions administrator to join their young vibrant, dynamic, fast-paced environment based in Century City.
You will be responsible for administrative support and data management to the retention department.
- Matic/grade 12
- Working in a highly pressurised environment
If this opportunity excites you, please apply on this portal or send your CV to
- Admin support for the account manager's portfolio.
- Contact clients to obtain documentation (Risk Documents, KYC, etc.).
- Maintain detailed records on client documents.
- Summarise information from the database.
- Investigate high risk clients and report where necessary.
- Follow up on enquires and/or complaints sent to the team from internal stakeholders and/or clients.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal departments and clients.
- Manage communications groups and ensure response turnaround time.
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management.
Posted on 11 Feb 16:06
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.