|Remuneration:||R20000 - R50000 per month |
What will you do?
Your experience and skills:
- Take ownership, and manage the delivery of, the overall ‘testing/QA pyramid’ for the client's product.
- Review and analyse product and/or feature requirements.
- Define, write and maintain test cases for relevant product and/or feature requirements.
- Collaborate with the production team to develop effective testing strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to utilise various platforms, services and automation to streamline the testing workflows.
- Execute test cases as and when required in line with the production workflow.
- Document, log and report test case results to the production team for production processing.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! We’re a small team in a start-up environment so need someone who doesn’t mind pitching in with whatever it takes to achieve great things!
Not essential but a plus:
- Proven experience as a QA tester/engineer or a similar role.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Extensive understanding of web and mobile applications.
- Experience with agile workflow and project management methodologies.
- Experience with regression testing.
- Experience with user acceptance testing.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment on macOS.
- At least three+ years of relevant experience in a commercial context.
What are we offering?
- Familiarity with test simulators for browsers, operating systems and devices, e.g. BrowserStack, CrossBrowserTesting.
- Familiarity with platforms or services for running and automating cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device testing.
- Familiarity with writing and running tests in the development environment, e.g. mocha, selenium, etc.
- BSC/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Competitive salary based on expertise and experience.
- Health and pension plans.
- Flexitime and work-from-home days.
- 22 days' annual leave entitlement (increasing to 27 with a length of service) plus bank holidays.
- A relaxed and fun work environment in great offices.
- Mac or Windows laptop and desk plug-in equipment.
- Regular social events and activities.
- Free refreshments, snacks and Friday lunches.
- Free coffee allowance at a local coffee shop.
- Free learning and education resources, such as UDemy, books, courses and conferences.
Posted on 08 Feb 15:26
Apply by email
Ryan Mc Dougall
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.