C# Software Developer - Angular/Node
|Remuneration:||R650000 - R700000 per year |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
This award-winning and also the largest independent management consulting hub in South Africa with a presence in over 20 African countries in major industries is looking to welcome and experienced C# software developer with Angular/Node.
Be prepared to be stretched technically, attending external training, internal dev days, formalised mentor programs, and constant meet-ups with less formal stand-ups.
Keen to work on the latest tech within a great learning environment? Apply now.Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Well spoken, Flexible, Disciplined, Confident, Persistent, Studious, Sociable and Creative (you can act as a buffer in terms of meeting client needs and relaying info to the team)
- 4-6 years’ experience coding in C# (your skills are up to date)
- ASP.NET MVC or Web API + SQL Server.
- Always learning and tackling new code
- Worked the Full Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Collaborative in approach, comfortable in a consultative environment
- Develop software in C# and SQL database according to client specification
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility Integrate software components into a fully functional software system Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
for this position is TRA53700
which is a Permanent
position, fully remote
offering a cost to company salary of R700,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on az.oc.egrem-e@anyrrat
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 21 Oct 17:29, Closing date 20 Dec