|Remuneration:||R999999 - R1000000 per year negotiable |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Our client is on the lookout for a data and analytics manager. The business is renowned as one of the big four banks in the country. This is an opportunity to take your data and analytics career to the next level. You’ll be using cutting edge technologies and working with mature data.
You’ll be responsible for data management, data analysis and modelling strategies as well for the development of advanced mathematical models. IF intelligent business solutions and client predictive behavioural trends are your things then what are you waiting for!! Non-negotiable must-haves:
- Honours degree in mathematics/statistics
- Five years of data experience with SAS, statistics, regressive and behavioural modelling and quant technical analysis
- Experience in data architecture
- Knowledge of banks existing data landscape
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- SSIS, SSRS
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency
- Expectation management at senior levels/stakeholder management
- Develop objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers and strategic decision-makers
- Partnering with business and technology to research and test various new MI/BI Reporting tools and software on an ongoing basis to ensure the business is in a position to take advantage of new opportunities in this field
- Develop, automate and maintain business intelligence reporting and modelling strategy for the business
- Develop and maintain predictive models for various requirements from cross-selling opportunities to fraud prevention.
- Manage all aspects of the data extraction, BI reporting, data modelling whilst identifying new initiatives and/or making recommendations for channel growth and new opportunities
- Resource management conducts performance reviews and determines professional development and training opportunities for staff
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
for this position is NN47587
which is a permanent position based in Randburg
offering a salary of R1m
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel Ntuli on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Sep 18:19, Closing date 15 Nov