SAP/Business Intelligence Developer
|Remuneration:||R600000 - R650000 per year cost-to-company |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a world-class technology environment? If so, a financial services giant based in Johannesburg with African roots is looking for a dynamic senior SAP/business intelligence developer
You will be required to manage and oversee the bank’s operational and tactical development initiatives which include the execution and, implementation of application delivery programmes and projects against the Bank’s standards, policies and procedures and governance guidelines and Service Level Agreements.
The business offers a rare opportunity to work on global scale systems in a uniquely flexible and vibrant working environment. This is your chance to up your Skill on cutting edge technologies and take your career to the next level. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply now.Reference number
for this position is NN51363
which is a permanent
position based in the Johannesburg
offering a salary of up to R650,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel Ntuli on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
- First degree/diploma in finance and accounting/BSc computer sciences/B. Com informatics
- Three to four years of broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions
- Three to four years of analysis and design experience
- Three to four years of information systems architecture experience
- Strong SQL coding knowledge is essential
- Deep seeded knowledge and ability on SQL Coding, QlikView and BW reporting
- Execute the finance technology process to enable the daily intercompany reporting business process over month-end
- Execute monthly MI reporting relating to intercompany dashboards
- Manage and maintain QlikView models
- Requires an understanding of finance processes to enable configuration of applications in line with business requirements
- Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours
- Scope, Plan, Design and Review end to end solutions
- Define and Develop application complex code
- Conduct Testing across various IT platforms
- Drive Continuous improvement
Posted on 16 Sep 18:21, Closing date 15 Nov