Machine Learning Engineer
|Remuneration:||R1000000 - R1100000 per year cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Constantia Kloof|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a wonderful opportunity in data science that focuses on self-service artificial intelligence and how it integrates with modern cloud business intelligence software. Be a part of this dynamic team that is intelligently creative with AI business solutions.Reference number
for this position is NN49083
this is a permanent position based in Johannesburg
offering R1.1m per annum
negotiable based on experience and ability. Contact Nigel Ntuli on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals: https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
Experience with the following is important:
- Five+ application development and support experience
- Qualification in computer science, engineering or applied mathematics ideal
- Ability to work on ML frameworks and libraries
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes with preferable knowledge of ML pipeline technologies
About the role:
- Experience in deep learning and machine learning algorithm design, feature engineering.
- Experience gained in creating production software
- This position drives aspirations around artificial intelligence and digitisation by supporting and enabling teams across the business to achieve value from their machine learning projects
- The role provides machine learning optimisation services to algorithm developers across the business, while serving as a bridge between model builders, data analysts, and big data engineers to deploy productions models that positively impact client experience.
Posted on 16 Sep 18:22, Closing date 15 Nov