Junior Manual Tester
Join one of the biggest digital marketing agencies and get a chance to explore digital media strategies.
The business is looking for manual QA tester to join their team, with a keen eye for detail; good communication skills; a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our business success. Experience in mobile (native) Apps and Web Application testing is essential.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience within an IT or Agency environment
- Cross Browser Testing
- Cross Platform Testing – of large Website Applications; and Mobile Apps (iOS, Android)
- Functional Testing – manually test applications against defined user stories and business logic
- Develop strong 'hands-on' debugging abilities with a talent for putting yourself in the user’s shoes to troubleshoot both functional and usability issues
- Scenario Testing – you should be an out-the-box thinker and able to conceive and replicate test scenarios, whilst trying to break the application for different scenarios
- Performance Testing – you will test application performance levels using available free tools i.e. Dev Tools; Google Lighthouse
- Automation Testing – create test cases and write scripts in Katalon (mentorship provided) to maintain monthly client Platform Operation automation scripts
- Complete monthly client Platform Operations (including regression testing), as per agreed SLA client retainers
- Create high quality Acceptance Criteria and detailed bug reports for project tickets, that will allow developers to replicate a bug and resolve it quickly
- Perform regression testing across projects and ensure there are clear test plans to regular monthly Platform Operation regression testing
- Stay abreast of UX best practices by reading popular blogs and follow UX industry thought leaders, so that you can think about UX testing and functional design testing limitations and quirks to aid with the QA process
- Master the various Content Management platforms the company uses (Umbraco, EPiServer)
for this position is NN53526
which is a permanent position
, Semi Remote
offering a cost to company salary of R280,000
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Sep 12:34, Closing date 15 Nov