ICT Application Team Leader
One of South Africa’s largest mutual society providers and a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for a ICT Application Team Leader.
You will be required to Provide thought leadership regarding the application of technology to resolve logistics and supply chain challenges (and efficiency improvements in general).Requirements:
- B.Sc. or B.Com degree with Computer Science / Information Technology Management Degree
- A relevant Master’s Degree / MBA will be advantageous
- Minimum 7 years professional software development experience
- Solid experience in leading application web, GUI and mobile developers
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- HTML5 / mobile technologies
- Workflow/Business Process
- Microsoft.Net Frameworks
- Microsoft Web stack(MVC , C#, VB.net, razor , IIS , ASP.net, WCF/Web services, Web API)
- Experience in applying test driven development and software engineering best practices.
- Mobile applications development (iOS, Mono, Android) would be advantageous.
for this position is NN53415
which is a permanent
position that is based in Pretoria offering a cost to company salary of up to R930K per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
Posted on 27 Jul 11:06