Mid-Level Social Media Designer
|Remuneration:||R14000 - R18000 per month Basic salary |
Our client, a marketing firm seeks to hire a creative, conceptual and talented social media designer. This is a junior role.
If you have any digital qualifications it would be hugely beneficial. Skills:
Experience and portfolio:
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge in After Effects and Dreamweaver is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Design digital material for various platforms: social media, web banners, paid media, emailers, animation/GIF
- Familiarity with creating motion graphics
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work
- Developing of mock-up samples
- Work as part of a team
- An interest in the latest tech and design trends
- A graphic design degree or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Must have and four years' of experience
- Kindly attach your updated CV
- Must have a Portfolio as a reference - PDF/Behance/Dribbble/web.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96-hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 03 May 10:19