|Remuneration:||R15000 per month Basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 1-3 Months|
Our client a leading marketing/advertising agency, seeks the skills of a highly talented junior animator
Duties and responsibilities:
- Qualifications: Preferably a degree in animation, game animation, 3D animation, graphic design, digital design, multimedia, etc.
- Experience: Minimum of one to two years of experience in animation and motion graphics.
Please send the following to our offices:
- Animating scenes of an animated product (including plotting the camera moves, editing the soundtrack, and charting information on dope sheets).
- Have animation and acting skills, combined with a good sense of graphic design.
- Have a good level of computer literacy.
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, FreeHand, and Flash.
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking.
- Have knowledge of drawing and structure.
- Designing advertisements and website.
- Creating frames and characters.
- Producing special effects and action graphics.
- Video editing.
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of your portfolio in PDF (max 5MB).
- A link to your online portfolio and/or showreel.
All candidates will be considered that adhere to the ad requirements. Due to the sheer volume of applications - should you not hear back from us within 48 - 96 hours of submitting your CV, please treat your application as unsuccessful. We do however store all CVs on our database and will contact any prospective candidate for a role we believe you are suited for in the near future.
Posted on 01 Apr 10:26
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.