Digital Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client is a niche-market media agency/owner looking to appoint a digital marketing specialist to their committed team.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on digital savvy Hybrid, as this role is highly integrated, including having to do your own digital media buying
- this is essential
experience to have in your locker.Responsibilities and duties:
- Digital campaign planning and execution
- Define and monitor various digital audiences in order to understand the customer journey, needs and behaviours.
- Develop and execute all digital marketing campaigns on behalf of their clients, including SEM, Display, Paid, Social Media and SEO across performance and positioning campaigns
- Collaborate with external partners where appropriate
- Implement and monitor effective lead gathering campaigns as required by the business
- Be responsible for direct media implementation and buying across appropriate channels, to ensure maximized Roi is achieved
- NOTE: The agency does not use the services of an external Digital Media Buyer service provider - therefore all applicants must have extensive experience across the various digital platform ad managers and have the ability to implement across multiple platforms
- Investigate and recommend the use of digital media channels and digital marketing opportunities relevant to the clients strategy
- Provide insight on bugetary options and recommendations to ensure effective and efficient spend
- Data and Campaign Tracking, Monitoring, Optimising and Reporting
- Ensure that digital channels(e.g. web, App) are optimally suited to lead gathering and conversion and ensure effective tracking is facilitated and managed across channels...
- Ensure the effective tracking, reporting and optimisation of user information, behaviour and journeys across digital channels
- To provide analytics, insight and intelligence on performance metrics including project and campaign analytics, efficieny metrics, customer metrics, and overall return on investment for digital marketing
- Measure performance of all digital campaigns against ROI targets and adjust as needed
If you tick the boxes for all job criteria listed above, please forward your CV ASAP
(Together with your Salary expectations)
- You must hold a tertiary qualification in marketing and/or digital marketing
- Three+ years minimum experience in digital marketing, and campaign planning and implementation
- Google certification (AdWords/G4/SEO/Display/Adsearch) is highly advantageous
- Meta experience/badging/certificaation is highly advantageous
- Digital Media Buying experience is essential
- Experience with digital marketing automation experience is essential
- Experience with setting up and tracking technologies i.e. UTMs, Google Tag Manager and Hubspot
Posted on 10 Nov 09:48, Closing date 9 Jan
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.