Head of Client Service - TTL and Digital
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Are you a born leader who has a hands-on
approach to leading a Client Service team in an insight-led creative agency that has a proven ability to influence consumers and place the agency brands as leaders in category.
Their speciality is through innovative marketing on all platforms with a TTL approach, with a focus on the Digital consumer journey. Understanding the customer is key to the success they have achieved in the past, but they are always aware of the agile approach required to stay ahead of the pack. This requires continuous research accompanied by strong and innovative data gathering and analysis.Key values of the agency:
AS HOD, you will play an essential role through leading and managing the team, monitoring and being knowledgeable of all work being executed by the team. You also need to drive client relationships, as well as grow new business.
You will be expected to lead cross-functional teams
to deliver brand marketing campaigns and strategies, in accordance with client brief and objectives.
The industry focus is heavily Consumer Driven, not Corporate. In particular in the FMCG and Hospitality space. Previous client portfolios you have worked on are regarded as being a key selection criteria for consideration.
Please forward a detailed CV ASAP. Clearly detailing the Accounts you have worked on. Also provide details of your Salary expectations.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification (business management; marketing management; brand management; project management)
- At least eight years' experience in a digital or TTL agency, in a Client Service role
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-term client relationships
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- NOTE: it is the Agency preference that you reside within accepted distance from their location (Eastern Johannesburg or East Rand)
Posted on 15 Sep 10:52, Closing date 14 Nov