|Remuneration:||R30000 - R32000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A highly successful public relations agency is looking for someone to assume an Influencer Campaign Manager
role on their influencer team.The candidate must have the following skills:
- A strong understanding of social, digital and influencer media environment and the relevant platforms.
- Understand the trends and changes in the digital and social landscape.
- A thorough knowledge of the influencer environment in South Africa and abroad, including influencer strategies and management.
- The ability to conduct a social, digital, influencer and content audit.
- Experiencing in pitching social media and influencer solutions and strategies to clients.
- Understanding of the process involved in the development of websites and microsites.
- Knowledge of ORM tools such as BrandsEye, Tracx, etc.
be currently in an Influencer Marketing
position to be considered for this Senior, Specialist role
If you have not heard from us within seven working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Strong client-facing skills.
- Lead and manage relevant teams with regards to influencer, social, and content.
- Train and mentor digital and social media team members.
- Very strong organisational and heavy workload skills.
- Excellent leadership capabilities.
- The ability to see new opportunities to evolve and increase offerings to the clients, including outreach ideas, and community growth ideas.
Posted on 04 Aug 15:01
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.