ICT Trends

WL
How does South Africa compare to the hardest working countries in the world?
really poor misleading article...
Posted on 16 Sep 2019 11:26
Jassica mark
Jassica mark
Why making mobile data cheaper is vital to kickstarting startup sector
Mobile app startups often focus on just one idea, forgetting about important factors that lead to its success. But one idea alone may not be enough to hit the market. You should build an app specifically to provide value to your target audience, which you can only do by planning UI / UX and content well. During the planning phase, ask yourself the following questions:
Posted on 16 Sep 2019 09:07
Estufas Enervill
Estufas Enervill
Agri EC helps farmers fight crime, implements camera security plan
Like and sahre this article
Posted on 15 Sep 2019 21:01
LegalJ
Why South Africans will have to consider mediation before turning to courts
This is great, however the costs of mediation is not cheap... mediators are very costly and thereafter the litigants have to go to court incurring more costs, I hope the rule can address these issues where mediation fails
Posted on 15 Sep 2019 20:23
The Girl from St Agnes is now streaming on Showmax
The girl from St Agnes is an amazing Afrikaans series. In general I don't watch Afrikaans movies or series as I find them to be about miserable topics like HIV, poverty and death. The girl from St Agnes is very good though. An English friend of mine thought told me about it and I'm glad I watched it.
Posted on 14 Sep 2019 17:45
N'ku'cooked or UN'Nku'cooked? What went wrong with the Pick n Pay ad?
I also thought the article lacked substance. Nonetheless, I thought all the rave was about a similar sounding word that is rather vulgar. No one mentions that...
Posted on 13 Sep 2019 17:19
N'ku'cooked or UN'Nku'cooked? What went wrong with the Pick n Pay ad?
offended culture to the twittesphere! wil be offended by anything these days
Posted on 13 Sep 2019 13:23
Terry Levin
Terry Levin
N'ku'cooked or UN'Nku'cooked? What went wrong with the Pick n Pay ad?
Hi thanks for your feedback. Apart from the crits about the grammar and sentence structure, grateful you took the time to read. In my defence I couldn’t resist the play on words, which inspired the whole piece and also put a new spin on the narrative around the topic.
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 18:59
Derick Poremba-Brumer
Derick Poremba-Brumer
Phineas Gage is a strange story we should all know
I had a closed head injury in 1986 - so there were no holes in my head ??
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 18:31
N'ku'cooked or UN'Nku'cooked? What went wrong with the Pick n Pay ad?
This article is not well written at all. The grammar and sentence structure is a bit off-balance. I read the headline and hoped that the article would link to the wordplay but it didn't link. 'Inkukhu' has nothing to do with the chicken being cooked or not and I think trying to create that link in the headline wasn't a good idea.
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 17:28
Terry Levin
Terry Levin
N'ku'cooked or UN'Nku'cooked? What went wrong with the Pick n Pay ad?
Anonymous, thanks so much for your comment, please share which aspects of the journalism in particular you are referring to. We would love to engage productively on this!
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 16:36
N'ku'cooked or UN'Nku'cooked? What went wrong with the Pick n Pay ad?
As an aside, the level of journalism displayed in this article is terribly poor. Bizcommunity, you used to have standards.
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 16:07
Nando's has hilarious response to Pick n Pay's new 'iNkukhu' advert
This work was just plain rubbish. The issue we're missing here is about brands using indigenous language as a sales gimmick.
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 13:04
Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade: an easy way to earn money on financial markets for beginners and professionals
Hello there!Pleased to know that you are doing good with the platform. Hope to hear about your future experience. By the way, KingFin is an official partner of the company Olymp Trade. If you have affiliate program questions, please, contact the manager on the site kingfin.com.Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 11:43
Christoff Scholtz
Nando's has hilarious response to Pick n Pay's new 'iNkukhu' advert
Haha! It's not just Chicken, it's Chicken ... Okay... :)
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 11:33
Terry Levin
Terry Levin
Nando's has hilarious response to Pick n Pay's new 'iNkukhu' advert
I think what PicknPay did wrong was to make their chicken generic. The customer does not know whether they are promoting cooked N'ku'cooked chicken or UN'Nku'cooked chicken ready for the braai, is it free range, there's no benefit, if there had been they might have nailed it!
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 11:27
Woolworths to open more 'plastic bag free' stores
Great news! PLEASE introduce paper bags/bring your own policy to the Old Bakery WW in LAKESIDE...nobody there seems to take their own bags, they even dish out plastic straws still .
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 11:19
Josh Nicholson
Josh Nicholson
Virtual meetings are still meetings
Good article Tiffany
Posted on 12 Sep 2019 08:28
Willem de Graaf
I’ve chosen Olymp Trade as my personal broker a few months ago and I am quite pleased with the platform and the variety of traded instruments. However, I didn’t know about the affiliate program at Olymp. Guess I should try it, cause I definitely can recommend this broker relying on my personal experience. Affiliate program is a great chance to stop doing this for free LOL
Posted on 11 Sep 2019 23:59