Meg Sun
Olymp Trade: an easy way to earn money on financial markets for beginners and professionals
I'm satisfied with the service! They transfer money quickly, and your credit card isn't the only option. They work with many different payment systems and it's very convenient. Today I closed a deal with a 7,5% profit. I registered here when I was a complete newbie. Olymp helped me become from a newbie almost a professional, and I keep learning something new.
Posted on 18 Jan 2019 18:07
Arlyn Yap
I have been using Olymp Trade for a year already and I can say that I really like the platform. It is very easy to use even when I first started. I was apprehensive at first because I was afraid of the reviews saying that it is a scam, even though I found a lot of good reviews too. So I decided to try this with myself. I dont want to bore you all with the details, but I really did make my initial deposit of 20USD grow. And it makes me so glad that I chose the right broker.
Posted on 18 Jan 2019 15:50
#BizTrends2019: Shopping the future, right now
very informative article
Posted on 18 Jan 2019 12:09
Deception is the lowest form of marketing
I get that the campaign is aiming to do something important. The point I am perhaps clumsily trying to make is that if we continue to try to get attention through "setups" and "stunts", at what point do we entirely distrust everything we read or watch even from reputable brands and platforms? At what point do we become immune to shock tactics and scroll past a real victim, or don't respond to a real issue, because we think it's probably just another campaign?
Posted on 18 Jan 2019 09:54
paul chau
paul chau
Jungheinrich has been awarded the IFOY certificate 'Best of Intralogistics' four times
I keep hearing this name when it comes to the all of logistical solutions greats. Now I'm really curious to know what exactly is the criteria for those awards and why Jungheinrich has continued to top these categories!
Posted on 18 Jan 2019 07:24
paul chau
paul chau
Holdsport keeps sales climbing gently
Rapid pace of sales is better than a stagnant one. Now that they can see a slow increase, they can start slowly retrieving their inventory from storage to showcase to customers. As more and more publicity is gained, sales are bound to see a spike.
Posted on 18 Jan 2019 07:14
#MusicExchange: Maya Spector
So great to see you partnering with Graham and Ward Wide Music! Amazing platform
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 19:06
Getting to the bottom of vaccine hesitancy
Great research topic, we would look out for the outcome/conclusion. Well done and God bless.
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 18:28
Deception is the lowest form of marketing
I tend to disagree with this. This is not about faking anything. If you, or anyone else noticed the warning signs earlier throughout December, you would have seen that the setup was made to look like she was drinking and driving throughout the holiday season. 4 people commented that she was irresponsible. The aim of the campaign, whether anyone thinks its disingenuous or not, is to highlight the fact that we, as a society have become normalized to a culture of drinking and driving. And on top of this, there’s also a culture of using your phone while driving a vehicle. To say that it’s misleading, in my opinion, is incorrect. It’s highlighting serious issues that we face as a country. Over 1600 people died on our roads this festive season. We should be laying praise on VW for being brave enough to do something like this. PS: The VW exec did not apologize for the campaign. He, as usual by media, was quoted out of context.
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 16:44
#BizTrends2019: Glou Glou's top 3 South African wine trends
Interesting article indeed. I wonder whether some can help me out here. We have presented a wine promotional proposal to a major national wine/spirits producer and they loved the idea, but we are struggling to cost our idea. Not only do they want us to create content on various wine brands, they also want us to be involved in the promotions at hotels and bars.
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 12:53
Mark Sindone
Mark Sindone
Joint venture to provide some XtraSpace in Mauritius
I actually think that there are a lot of countries and places that have not found the joy of storage units yet. I can't wait until these people realise how easy it is to rent out some storage to clean up their homes!
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 09:05
Mark Sindone
Mark Sindone
ID Logistics goes green with solar at its warehouses
I personally think that most facilities that are taking up a lot of space and property should be doing this. It's the least that we could do when it comes to giving back to this planet we live on right?
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 08:12
Stephen Giderson
Stephen Giderson
Fria's Superfoods expands into mainstream health market
It wouldn't be surprising to see this small business entrepreneur eventually owning a manufacturing facility of her own in the near future. Looking at the population of "health freaks", the market demand out there has a huge potential for sure. People are becoming more health-conscious and drilling into this market has great prospects.
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 06:29
Stephen Giderson
Stephen Giderson
FWJK awards R535m construction contract to Concor Western Cape
A massive residential facility would definitely require only credible professionals to develop it to ensure the features that entice potential buyers are well added. Without key attraction details, even an impressive project wouldn't even intrigue anyone. These need to be taken into consideration and only the most experienced in the field can produce results.
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 06:08
Nathan Davidson
Nathan Davidson
Automation is key for distributors to act fast and meet customer demands
Automation is a great form of aide to improve repetitive manual processes. A warehouse facility manages retrieval, loading, packing as well as other operations that could otherwise be done much faster and easier with the help of automation. Cut down on processing time to meet more deadlines to fulfill greater demand.
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 04:39
Nathan Davidson
Nathan Davidson
We Buy Cars opens new head office in Midstream
I dread to think about their inventory system for all of those cars. But then again, I reckon that 1000 cars is going to be a lot easier to look after than say 1000 of any other sort of product. I mean, each vehicle unit has really specific and special characteristics in comparison to others that it'll probably be easy to sort them out in the facility!
Posted on 17 Jan 2019 04:12
Anon555
Gillette's 'We Believe' ad receives mixed feedback
Definitely women who love it and men who don't. Funny considering the target market is male. A potentially grave brand mistake.
Posted on 16 Jan 2019 15:32
Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade
Hi, dear Emmet!It is so kindly of you to write such things! We are grateful that you're a part of Olymp Trade. We agree with you, each company has both good and bad reviews, this is normal. In our company we respect and appreciate every opinion, because it helps us to become even better. We wish a successful trading with Olymp Trade!Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Posted on 16 Jan 2019 14:05
Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade
Hi, dear Tahir! Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our platform and services. Wish you a successful trading!Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Posted on 16 Jan 2019 13:50
Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade
Hello, dear Ru!Thank you so much! It's pleasant to know that you're satisfied with our platform. Withdrawal is processed from a few hours up to 3 (maximum 5) business days after the request has been made. We always try do do it as fast as possible, but the final term depends on your bank or payment system. If you have any questions about trading or the platform, don't hesitate to reach us out any time you like!Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Posted on 16 Jan 2019 13:44