Hallmark International, domiciled in London-England, and a member company of the Consolidated Global Group, which also has its head office in London, conducts business in the United Kingdom with branches in Europe, Africa and Russia, has merged their complete operations with Europlaw Group (UK) Limited.
Hallmark International, as a Consolidated Global Group member company, has an international footprint in the fields of Investment Banking, Insurance and Private Client Managed Portfolio Services. Europlaw Group Incorporated is a member of The International Association of Lawyers situated in Paris, France and provides legal and investment advisory services via their global or associate offices worldwide.
The 28th of January 2019 marked a significant milestone for the merger between the two companies, which will now trade as Europlaw International with the operating base in London, United Kingdom.
The Board of Directors of Consolidated Global Group and of Europlaw Group are of the opinion that this is the correct strategic partnership through which clients of both Groups can access a wider platform that now includes the best Legal, Accounting, Escrow & Paymaster, Fiduciary, Tax Advisory and Investment Banking, Private Client support services available in the international arena today, and with a network that we intend to develop exponentially in these designated markets, we will soon be providing the above services to a client base that spans 45 countries globally!
Included in the merger agreement, is a forthcoming issuing of a new banking licence to be announced at a later stage, in which Europlaw Group (UK) Ltd will become an equity shareholder, allowing the newly formed Europlaw International to add Offshore Banking & Trust Services to an already expanded portfolio, as a result of the merger.
The new venture, trading and known as Europlaw International, resulting soon in the restructuring of the activities of Europlaw International operations mainly from the United Kingdom into the following:
- The establishment of Europlaw Corporate Offices in London, New York and Moscow.
- Development of a network of Affiliates and Associates Worldwide in many countries, Cities, Towns & Villages.
- Now offering an additional number of bespoke Legal, Investment Banking, and Insurance & Private Client Managed Portfolio Services.
Europlaw International is a service driven operation, based in the United Kingdom, providing Investment & Offshore Banking, International Legal and Tax Services, Insurance & Private Client Managed Portfolio Services globally focusing on the provision of the services in the global arena, making Europlaw a desirable partner to be working with, whether an affiliate, associate, or a large or small client.
It is the intention of the Board of Directors of Europlaw International that Europlaw International will become the firm of choice and strive to become a world renowned entity for their varied services portfolio, level of professionalism and ease of access to clients globally.
Europlaw International will soon launch an initiative involving the responsible recruiting, developing and building of a global client and affiliate service provider database, using the offshore services sector concept of charging a nominal annual retainer to both our Clients and Service Providers whom become Europlaw Affiliates. Typical examples of Europlaw International Service Provider offerings could consist as follows:
- Each Member of Europlaw International will receive a branded VISA prepaid bank card which will identify them as a Europlaw Member.
- Each Member will receive a monthly Newsletter containing pertinent news and information about legal, financial, offshore and related matters.
- Each Member will be able to call our 24/7 contact center for emergency assistance globally, and call a Lawyer referencing any Legal, Financial, Offshore, Investment, Insurance related advice any time they wish.
- Each Member will be given 10% discount on all fees charged in their personal capacity and can arrange settlement structures via Europlaw International for emergency and larger service requirements.
- Each Member can obtain personal loans by phone after compliance and the necessary authorizations are completed per transaction.
- Each Member will receive free referrals to accredited service providers globally to assist and support them in any of the Europlaw Services Portfolio provisions.
- Each Member will receive a FREE 30 minute consultation with selected Service Providers willing to join the Europlaw package offering.
- Each Member will be allocated a Portfolio Account Manager who will do a Private Portfolio assessment on new clients, and in so doing will introduce the client to the services, products and benefits available to them as Europlaw Retained Clients.
The different Service Providers of Europlaw International will receive the same opportunities as the client subscribers, as they effectively become not only service providers, but also clients of Europlaw when they subscribe as such. The agreement between Europlaw and the Service Providers will consist of the following:
- Every approved Service Provider has the right to display the Europlaw Logo on their corporate stationary.
- Every Service Provider will have the permission to use the Europlaw Contact Centre and will have the call answered in that Lawyers or associate’s name, take his/her messages and relay all messages by relevant proper communications.
- Each Europlaw Service Provider has the right to call on another Europlaw Service Provider for assistance and support, to refer between Service Providers and interact using the Europlaw Intranet, to which all Service Providers are given a login when subscribing, to communicate with each other.
- Each Europlaw service provider, subject to that being a part of their service provision, may use the Europlaw Escrow Accounts and Paymaster Services at fixed rates to be agreed upon, and for those not wishing to hold and manage a Client Escrow Account facility, this is available to all Europlaw Professionals at a nominal fee per use thereof, and where dedicated sub accounts can be opened for larger more specific transactions
- Each Europlaw Service Provider can contract with EMS 24/7 Global to manage sensitive emergency and security related transactions, as well as do polygraph, legal and domestic investigations, Court related investigations, service of notices and personal protection services, among others, to all Europlaw Subscribed Clients and Service Providers.
Europlaw Group Incorporated and Europlaw Accountants (Pty) Ltd will provide in-house services comprising of in-house attorneys, lawyers, advocates, auditors, legal advisors, fund managers and accountants. The services will also include paymaster, escrow & offshore banking, fiduciary, accounting, legal and tax advisory services, legal & financial opinions, law of contract, embassy & diplomatic laws, due diligence, taxation, audits, verification, authentication and compliance services to all its International clients.
This merger will ensure skills transfer to local communities and companies, as it will offer and ensure upliftment to and within the legal and financial sectors, and will promote mutual trade opportunities between Consolidated Global Group and Europlaw Group of Companies internationally.
Europlaw group’s core strategy is based on the concept of reputable and intelligent partnerships and alliances. Through these, experts in the fields of law, business, asset management, project management, project funding, paymaster services, escrow services, fiduciary, audit and tax advisory we deliver excellent services to clients at reasonable and competitive rates. The group’s senior partner structure allows seasoned and experienced lawyers, escrow agents, auditors, advocates, investment bankers, accountants, financial advisors, and real estate experts to work together in competent teams for successful operations in locations worldwide.
Together in cooperation, partnerships across various industries with multiple platforms, Hallmark International and Europlaw Group are now more than ever able to satisfy our clients’ needs beyond their required expectations.
All aspects related to the merger and offerings of Europlaw International to our clients will be made available as from the 1st March 2019 with the launch of our new and revamped website. Please visit our website at www.europlaw.co.uk
for any further enquiries related to this press release at that time.
Please have a look at the corporate introduction video of Europlaw Group at: https://youtu.be/eER_8OSn1wk