Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Junior-Mid Motion Graphics Designer Johannesburg
- Mid-Weight Designer - Traditional Johannesburg
- Conceptual Copywriter Johannesburg
- Mid-Senior Content Officer Cape Town
- Call Centre Agent Cape Town
- Senior Account Director Johannesburg
- Fieldworkers Durban
- Digital Marketing Partnership Specialist Pretoria
- Social Media Motion Designer Cape Town
- Junior Account Executive Johannesburg
Terence Neale scores Direction Craft Gold hat-trick at Loeries
With 24 nominations, Egg was the most nominated production company overall going into the Loeries, just ahead of sister company Arcade Content on 23.
For the third year running, Terence Neale won a Gold Direction Craft, this time for Adidas Originals Your Future Is Not Mine, which also won a Gold Craft for cinematography.
Produced with RSA Films for Johannes Leonardo, the short also won a Gold Music Craft at Cannes Lions and two Association of Independent Commercials Producers (AICP) Awards for Music and Art Direction.
Terence also took home a Silver with Ogilvy in the TV & Cinema Commercials category for Careers24 Hospital, starring comedian Schalk Bezuidenhout.
Dani Hynes directed the appeal video at the core of Mullenlowe’s Get Me To 21 campaign for Jenna Lowe and the Organ Donor Foundation, which won a Gold Creative Effectiveness Award.
Slim won a Bronze in the TV & Cinema commercials category with House of Brave for 1Life Insurance One, which also won a Cinematography Craft Certificate for Rory O’Grady from Exposure Crew.
Jason Fialkov directed Western Cape Government Safely Home First Kiss, which won an Editing Craft Certificate for Shaun Broude from Upstairs Ludus.
One and First Kiss each had six nominations going into the Loeries.
“It’s great to win three Golds, but there’s always an element of luck in what wins what on the night,” says Colin Howard, Egg’s managing director and executive producer. “So we were also really proud that we had four directors and five campaigns awarded, not to mention 10 ads nominated, which shows the consistent quality of the work we produce. Winning is just a bonus and it couldn’t be done without everyone who helped make these ads such a success.”
Colin also congratulated Egg’s little sister, Arcade Content, on taking home four Silvers, three Bronzes and a Craft Certificate overall at only their second Loeries, where they topped the music video category.
About Egg Films
Egg Films represents directors Brent Harris, Dani Hynes, Jason Fialkov, Lebogang Rasethaba, Slim, Sunu and Terence Neale. We do TV ads, music videos, short films and other things too. For more information, visit eggfilms.tv
Egg Films' press office
|Egg Films is a conceptually driven creative force representing local and international directors who produce fresh, emotionally evocative work that is brave and innovative.|
- Robin Adams and Ogilvy Cape Town living 'The Life'!05 Feb 09:33
- Egg Films goes to extremes - icy snow to sunny sand and sea - For MTN and Castle Lite27 Nov 12:37
- Kyle Lewis helps to brings Toya DeLazy's 'Afro Rave' to life14 Oct 13:56
- Lebogang Rasethaba gives us a glimpse into modern soccer culture for the 2019 Shell Helix Ultra Cup27 Sep 13:22
- Kyle Lewis creates a powerful manifesto for EWI07 Aug 12:56