IAB Bookmarks Awards and Summit
Marketing & Media jobs
- Mid-Weight TTL Copywriter: Retail Fashion Cape Town
- Account Director Johannesburg
- Account Manager Johannesburg
- Head of Paid Social Johannesburg
- Digital Content Producer - CPT Cape Town
- Digital Content Producer - JHB Johannesburg
- Web/WordPress Developer Johannesburg
- Media Data Analyst Cape Town
- Illustrator/Designer Cape Town
- Graphic/Digital Designer Cape Town
24.com wins Black Pixel for Best Digital Publisher at the IAB Bookmarks
The awards, hosted by the Interactive Advertising Bureau South Africa (IAB SA), was for the first time announced via digital format on Instagram after the gala event was cancelled owing to the Covid-19 outbreak.
The annual event honours the best digital and tech innovations in the media industry.
24.com walked away with the Black Pixel award for best digital publisher, which it shared with Primedia Broadcasting.
News24 garnered two silver awards: in the podcasts and audio streaming category for “Justice Denied”, a series focusing on the human cost of wrongful convictions, as well as the excellence in news or feature writing category for “Gang Wars”, a series which explored violence on the Cape Flats.
Netwerk24 walked away with a silver award for its Luisterboeke in the podcasts and audio streaming category.
Bronze was awarded to Netwerk24 in the Publisher Sites category as well as for Live Event Coverage for its work during the Rugby World Cup.
Netnuus also picked up a bronze in the Mobile Content category.
“We are so proud of our various teams who consistently produce work that can be showcased on a world stage,” said 24.com’s general manager Charlene Beukes.
“Tonight is the crowning moment of a memorable year for Media24's digital business. Full credit must go to the remarkable people of 24.com.”
The SpaceStation's press office
|The SpaceStation offers a wide range of digital marketing solutions including native advertising, video, mobile, programmatic, social, app, DMP and content marketing. Part of 24.com and the Media24 Group, The SpaceStation is Naspers' lead digital media sales house in Sub-Saharan Africa.|
- South Africans trust in news greater than ever amid worldwide #Covid-19 pandemic30 Mar 07:31
- The Sponsors of Brave campaign - 4th nominee registered Nurse Dudu Ndlovu27 Mar 07:53
- 24.com wins Black Pixel for Best Digital Publisher at the IAB Bookmarks20 Mar 11:09
- The Sponsors of Brave campaign - 2nd nominee Pharmacist Phillip Jordaan17 Mar 12:39
- The Sponsors of Brave campaign - 1st nominee of the week Dr Liana Roodt10 Mar 11:07