If 2020 was a year of ‘unprecedented times’, ‘uncharted waters’ and the ‘new normal’, then 2021 was all about ‘hybrid work’, ‘The Great Resignation’, and ‘getting vaxxed’. For us at Novus Group, it’s been an absolute rollercoaster of a year – and we can’t wait to catch our breath and see what 2022 brings!
It was a year of incredible growth.
We expanded our media monitoring, intelligence, and analysis services to Mauritius, where we’ve started providing local businesses and professionals with online, print, broadcast and social media tracking using the same Novus technology and customer service our South African clients have become accustomed to.
- We were actively involved in the Prism Young Voices programme, which helps give young PR professionals the opportunity to apply and expand their knowledge in the field.
- We saw a number of new employees join the Novus team in key areas, as we built out our offering and client base.
We launched new products.
We unveiled our one-stop content hub, the Novus Group Press Bulletin, which is an integrated information resource for its clients, the media, and the public. It features all our clients’ latest press releases on an easily accessible platform for the latest news, views, and insights from businesses across a variety of industry sectors.
We launched our mobile app, which delivers time-sensitive media monitoring alerts and content directly to our client’s mobile devices, wherever they are. The app was developed in response to the growing trend of remote working, allowing agency and corporate clients to make informed decisions that could impact their business, in or out of the office.
We shared our thoughts with the world.
- To AVE or not to AVE
- Why you need the human touch
- Print media landscape report
We gave back.
At Novus Group, we’re all about making a difference to the lives of people who need it the most. Each month in 2021, we chose a different charity or institution to support, including:
- Fire Ministry Church
- SPCA Germiston & Bedfordview
- Laureus Sport for Good Foundation South Africa
- Little Eden Society
- Soul Outreach Community Upliftment,
- Back a Buddy
- Tekkie Tax
- CHUBBY CHUMS Children’s Home's
And none of this could have been possible without the ongoing support of our clients, who made 2021 the year it was. We can’t wait to work with all of you in 2022 again! Have a blessed and peaceful holiday season, and stay safe out there.