How you treat people, the choices you make, and what you share with the public are all underpinned by one thing, your values. It's what can make or break anything that you do, which is why we keep them close to our hearts as MiWayLife
Because of our values, we have been able to help thousands of clients to live life their way. Curious to know what values are these? Here is what you need to know.Where do our values come from?
Values are a creed that you live. It's what gives meaning to how we see and understand our lives. As MiWayLife we hold onto five values:
A corporate ‘hoo haaa!’ or whatever chant you have in mind the reverberates throughout the fabric of who we are. So why did we decide on the five values that we have as MiWayLife?
“The reason why we have the values that we have is that we form part of the broader MiWay Group. We started after MiWay was created and they had already had a couple of these values in place,” CEO of MiWayLife Craig Baker reveals.
It is what drives us to do the right thing when it comes to treating our customers fairly and for our business.A breakdown of what each one means
We don't let our values collect dust on some shelf or but try to live them out through everything that we do. Each value has a meaning in which you will be surprised at how often they are misinterpreted:
- Attitude is what we use to run our business. It will also determine if you get hired by us one day. We believe that we can teach just about anything you need to know in the business, but the one thing we can’t teach is a good attitude.
- Accountability; it comes down to doing what you say and keeping promises that you make. The opposite of accountability is making excuses.
- Professionalism is us keeping our promise that in the event when something goes wrong in your life we will step in and take financial responsibility. We promise our clients that their loved ones will be taken care of when they are no longer around to do so.
- Freedom is often our most misunderstood value, but it essentially means that you get more freedom when you are able to play by the rules. The more disciplined you are and the more you understand how to navigate the rules will give you more freedom on how to win in life and the workplace.
- Energy is how you make other people feel. We all have that one person who calls us, and we get drained or our mood changes because of their energy. Instead of being that person we aim to be the opposite by being passionate about everything that we do.
This makes us MiWayLife. The question is what values matter to you? Stand a chance to win R15,000 towards creating a legacy that matters to you by entering here