Be creative, be a troublemaker
Everyone is creative, but only 25% of people feel they are living up to their creative potential. If organisations could tap into the other 75%, they would have a competitive advantage over their rivals...
How to be a more natural speaker
Marlon Brando is probably the most famous cue card user in movie history. Brando claimed he used to, "Write my lines on actors faces or pinned cue cards on their costumes."...
[Biz Takeouts Lineup] 107: IMC Conference Johannesburg 2014
Tune in to the
Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
, 2 October 2014, from 9am-10am, as show host Warren Harding chats to Narayan Murthy...
[NewsMaker] Liam Olding
140 BBDO is bolstering its creative leadership with new appointments including that of Liam Olding as creative director. Olding will take the lead in growing creative talent at 140 BBDO...
Adopt a journalist day/week/month/year...
Various professions are also honoured with special days - secretaries, teachers and of course mothers. Well-deserved I must add. BUT there is no National Journalist Day...