Present - Johannesburg
Accounts Managed: Standard Bank Group, Distell (Savanna, Hunters, Three Ships),
Largest Accounts: Standard Bank - R 7 500 000
Distell - R 6 800 000
Staff Compliment: 2 Direct reports (Client Service)
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their merchandising or point-of-sale requirements
• Working with agency colleagues to devise a marketing campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
• Brief traffic, creative and research staff
• Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification - this includes presentations and pitches to clients.
• Undertaking administration tasks
• Plan, forecast, report on costs and business performance, according to company requirements.
• Manage customer service activities and staff competence in these areas to optimise and sustain performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with and utilise support from shared services, suppliers and other partners as required.
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity and communicate this to the relevant departments in the company.
• Recruit, train, manage, motivate & develop staff according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievances, etc.)
• Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to company approval.
• Attend meetings and contribute to client strategies as required.
• Proof reading copy and obtaining sign-off on marketing material.
• Continuous relationship building with clients, partners agencies and colleagues.
• Write effective, creative proposals taking into consideration budget, requirements and holistic solutions to deliver upon objectives.
• Work closely and provide support to the Business Director.
• Handle weekly status meetings, write contact reports and entrench and grow client loyalty.
• Cross selling and liaising with any other services and departments to meet clients need.
• Actively engaging in the creative and strategic process, adding value to agency input and output.