[Jean Moncrieff] It's been an interesting year for South Africans so far. Between political uncertainty, unstable power supply, rising inflation, traffic congestion and a perception that crime is out of control, many of us are feeling gloomy, panicked and ready to pack up and go.
[Jean Moncrieff] Customer complaints can be good for your business. Here’s how: A customer who takes the time and trouble to complain to you, instead of simply withdrawing her business and complaining to all her friends, is offering you a rare opportunity.
[Jean Moncrieff] South Africans are often encouraged to complain about poor service rather meekly accept it – but how seriously are our complaints taken once we make them? How many companies actually have formal processes for handling complaints? Experience suggests they are few; and yet, the way a complaint is handled can make all the difference to whether an organisation keeps or loses a customer.
- Dean McCoubrey Managing Director at Mediaweb created a profile
3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Shamiela Masoet Office Co-ordinator at Forwardslash created a profile
6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Deepti Bhura Sales Director at Thusani Media Productions created a profile
6 hours, 47 minutes ago
- ryno velvet Musician at Ryno Velvet created a profile
7 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Zandile Ngumbela Senior Video Editor at E News Channel Africa created a profile
8 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Sherry Solman Student at National University of Ireland, Maynooth created a profile
8 hours, 44 minutes ago