|Amen to that!!!! |
This is an article for every boss, owner, manager or the like to take note of...too many times people focus on the people outside of their business whilst losing sight of what is the most important facet of their business....their staff.
They are your biggest brand ambassadors and if not treatedly properly, can become your biggest weakness.
|I loved both the Nando's and the Sanlam come back. It was creative, it was witty, it was funny, and it was done in such a light that both campaigns brought positive attention to their brands...and that's exactly the point in any marketing statergy. It's easy to name call and point out the negatives of another company or competitor, but these two companies have managed to raise the advertising bar somewhat and hopefully encourge more positive and humourous advertising. Afterall, we South Africans are known to have a rather good humour!!!!|
- Gillian Rose Social Media Community Manager at MACHINE created a profile
13 minutes ago
- Rachel Ngonyi Postgraduate student at University of Stellenbosch created a profile
16 minutes ago
- Memme Moerane Front Desk Co-ordiantor at Munich re of Africa Limited created a profile
20 minutes ago
- Gift Tebogo Thape Marketing and Media studies graduate. created a profile
33 minutes ago
- Tahier Variawa Art Director, Graphic designer & Illustrator at CADZA created a profile
1 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Alison Harkin Events Manager at Keynote Communications created a profile
1 hours, 28 minutes ago