[Edward Fisher] Nando's has always been agile and, as technology enhances the turnarounds on production time, it has become even better at flighting ads in the immediate wake of the people and events that it satirises. But here comes the real rub... (pun unintentional...) Santam, on Tuesday, 24 April 2012, has responded to Nando's parody with its own [video].
[Edward Fisher] You are rushing to complete a project for a client; hastily you whip through it in a final check - you even get a colleague to check the content before handing it over. Alas, the client still finds a glaring error. What went wrong? How could both of you have missed such an obvious mistake?
- Anthony Apollis SEO and Digitl Technologist created a profile
9 minutes ago
- Nevin Thebus Brand Activator at Primedia Broadcasting created a profile
43 minutes ago
- Cecil Murray Client Relations/Business Development Manager at FranklinCovey South Africa created a profile
52 minutes ago
- Jen Searle Artistic Consultant at Cameraland created a profile
1 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Justus chiropractic owner at Justuschiropractic created a profile
3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Gary Wade Operational Manager at Brandahoy created a profile
3 hours, 23 minutes ago