[Timothy Kasonde] A total of 53 teachers last week completed five days of intermediate computer literacy training at Coffee Bay Junior Secondary School and Mdedeleni Secondary School in the Eastern Cape. Twenty teachers attended a beginner's course at Lerato Secondary School in the Free State.
[Timothy Kasonde] The uncertainty surrounding aspects of the South African government's position on undersea cables is damaging and threatening to sink the country's hopes for a successful 2010 FIFA World Cup.
[Timothy Kasonde] The Tanzanian Internet Service Providers Association (TISPA) has launched the second Internet Exchange (IX) service in Arusha, Tanzania. The Tanzania Communicatoins Regulatory Authority (TCRA) made the IX possible by donating equipment and infrastructure to TISPA for its setup.
[Timothy Kasonde] Celtel Zambia introduces interactive mobile services to help Zambian farmers have access to data.
[Timothy Kasonde] Confusion looms in Botswana's mobile industry following an allocation of similar dialing numbers to different mobile phone service providers.
- Eric Polonsky CEO & Owner of Export2Africa exporting Consumer Goods to Africa created a profile
1 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Hussein Omar M.D at Barbaz created a profile
2 days, 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Charmaine Chamani Owner of Blu Symmetry created a profile
2 days, 13 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Nosh Lentin CEO /Owner at Operations & supply Mngt. Ltd. created a profile
3 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Tony Pretorius Owner / Manager at Gotta Get Gas created a profile
3 days, 6 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Martin Galimoto Shop supervisor at Farm's World Malawi Limited created a profile
3 days, 8 hours, 26 minutes ago