[Jean Moncrieff] It's been an interesting year for South Africans so far. Between political uncertainty, unstable power supply, rising inflation, traffic congestion and a perception that crime is out of control, many of us are feeling gloomy, panicked and ready to pack up and go.
[Jean Moncrieff] Customer complaints can be good for your business. Here’s how: A customer who takes the time and trouble to complain to you, instead of simply withdrawing her business and complaining to all her friends, is offering you a rare opportunity.
[Jean Moncrieff] South Africans are often encouraged to complain about poor service rather meekly accept it – but how seriously are our complaints taken once we make them? How many companies actually have formal processes for handling complaints? Experience suggests they are few; and yet, the way a complaint is handled can make all the difference to whether an organisation keeps or loses a customer.
- Jeremy Tanner Dr at Dr Jeremy Tanner DMD created a profile
1 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Hap Gill Richmond Cosmetic and Implant Dentist created a profile
2 days, 19 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Adnan Ali I am fifth year student of medicine created a profile
3 days, 7 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Josef Mamaliger Owner at Encino Dental created a profile
3 days, 21 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Abas Alomng hypnonsis for weight loss created a profile
4 days, 7 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Jammy Kitt SEO at Lincoln Road Spine created a profile
5 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes ago