[Jannie Momberg] The Internet is vast and is more often than not, accessed from the office in South Africa. Internet users therefore spend less time per page than they would with a print publication and generally have a short attention span, are prone to scanning text and will often only digest the first few words of long paragraphs.
[Jannie Momberg] The best way to improve your editorial success online is to ensure that you're up to speed on how the Internet differs from more traditional media types. Online journalism is different simply because the way in which information is consumed is different.
- life trainers owner at DESIGNER BODY MAKEOVER created a profile
12 minutes ago
- orchidcarea growingorchid how to care for orchids created a profile
1 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Alfert Chiloki Hello created a profile
2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Be Listed Local Business Listings - BeListed.Org at Local Business Listings - BeListed.Org created a profile
2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Norman Phillips Web designer at On the Line created a profile
2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Millennium group Millenniumgroup at Millenniumgroup created a profile
2 hours, 55 minutes ago