[Cobus van Graan] Just as a predator patiently observes its prey, assesses the immediate surroundings and waits for the perfect moment to pounce, so the wise investor watches the market, reads the signs to decide the right time to invest and only then, makes the investment decision.
[Cobus van Graan] Avoiding the common mistakes frequently repeated by salespeople can spell the difference between sales success and failure.
[Cobus van Graan] Arthur Miller's famous play, Death of a Salesman, made its debut in 1949. It ran for 742 performances and became synonymous with the struggles of a salesman, especially an ageing one who can no longer support his family through his sales efforts and ultimately kills himself to try and claim some insurance money.
- Sar Atchison Entrepreneur created a profile
2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Prasanta Chatterjee (PK) Editor at 9Dot9 Media created a profile
2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Juanita Liebenberg Personal assistant, function coordinator, project manager created a profile
6 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Lerato Ngwenya Event and marketing coordinator created a profile
6 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Lianda Lambrechts created a profile
6 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Shiran Elmalem Copywriter at Primedia Broadcasting created a profile
7 hours, 3 minutes ago