[San Reddy] One of the best things a company or individual facing a crisis can do is call in the assistance of expert professionals - but what happens when their advice clashes? In particular, the counsel of attorneys and those of crisis and reputation management specialists are often at odds. And the upshot for the client is disaster.
[San Reddy] Editors everywhere - at least, traditional media ones - must be quaking in their boots. The advent of the Internet was difficult enough to survive. But the revolution that is social media, accompanied by the great technological strides of recent times, mean that media is more democratic and less in the hands of a journalistic elite than it has ever been.
- Tarquin Du Plessis created a profile
3 minutes ago
- Mudi Muteba Thinker, Writer, Laugher created a profile
4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Banele Ndala Fashion Stylist At Bee-u-teeful Styles. Fashion Editor RealBiz Magazine created a profile
5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Relebogile Makwela Communications Manager at Absa created a profile
8 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Melanie Kidson Communication Manager at Sasol New Energy created a profile
9 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Viv Corinaldi Business Optimisation Manager at Sasol Oil created a profile
9 hours, 58 minutes ago