World Wide Creative's projects are piling up
The World Wide Creative team have landed some plum jobs over the past few months - not least of all the following:
The World Wide Creative team has been seen around town
- The Democratic Alliance, SA's official opposition party (Campaign live in Jan 2009).
- O'Shea Group, internationally renowned UK construction company (Dec 2008).
- Capsicum Culinary Studio, Africa's largest cooking school (Dec 2008).
- Psitek, one of SA's most admired and fast growing technology firms (Dec 2008).
- Wild Card, the biggest wildlife membership card in SA (Dec 2008).
- Vela VKE, one of SA's most established engineering firms (Dec 2008).
- Cape Town Partnership, the official site of Cape Town's CBD (Nov 2008).
- Edge Investments (together with Bittersuite), national leader in Hedge Fund investment (Nov 2008).
- Fancourt Golf Estate, recognised internationally as Africa's premier luxury golf destination (Nov 2008).
- The Last Word Hotel Group, boutique hotel portfolio of the Mantis Collection (www.thelastword.co.za).
- Channel Mobile, rebranding and digital strategy of mobile communication group Appointmate (www.channelmobile.co.za).
- Twiice International, South Africa's premier furniture store (www.twiice.com)
Our team has been widely lauded for its efforts lately, with press coverage coming from all corners of the country. The World Wide Creative team members have been seen in the hallowed hallways of the following luminous locations:
- Carte Blanche, for our work with singer/songwriter Verity.
- CNBC Africa, on community building, online brand-building and social media.
- UCT Graduate School of Business, lecturing on Search Engine Marketing.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology, facilitating on brand building.
- The Heavy Chef Project, the official World Wide Creative blog which is receiving record visits from Africa, US and Europe.
- Ideate.co.za, award-winning business website with WWC co-founder Fred Roed contributing various articles on marketing and brand-building.
...and finally, the Heavy Chef Sessions
, World Wide Creative's monthly free ‘mini workshops', have been well received in 2008.
Recently, September's Session with Allan Kent and Anton Crone from Saatchi & Saatchi was booked out within 1hr of the event being announced. Over the past 10 months, the events have featured a varied list of top speakers including Jonathan Cherry, David Duarte, Charl Norman, Eric Edelstein, Fiona Phillips, Andrew Smith, Rob Stokes, Phil Barrett, Fred Roed and Mike Perk. And now, after much heckling from the Johannesburg marketing community, the Sessions are now being held up north - the next one in November 2008 being a humdinger 1hr talk presented by Mike Stopforth, Arthur Goldstuck and Andy Hadfield.
To discuss online strategy, contact Louis Janse van Rensburg
(Johannesburg) or Fred Roed
Contact Rowan Jacklin
to enquire about The Heavy Chef Sessions or visit www.heavychef.com
World Wide Creative's national studio number is 0861 932226, or email firstname.lastname@example.org