The chic seven-seater Peugeot 5008 has a raised driver position giving great visibility as well as the famous Peugeot safety.
Peugeot, previous exhibitors of this award-winning baby and parenting exhibition will be back this year as they see The Baby Expo MamaMagic as the perfect platform to display their new family vehicle which is the answer to any growing family's needs. They're looking forward to networking and talking to a dedicated audience, giving personal recommendations, advice and solutions.
Here are some tips from Peugeot on how to choose the perfect family car:
- Arrange a test drive for the whole family of any vehicle you're considering
- Take it on your usual route to get a feel of the vehicle and whether it's right for your needs
- Think about your main needs. Will the vehicle be used to:
- Transport friends and family
- Carry sporting equipment or animals
- Go on weekend getaways
You also need to consider the different fuel types available. Petrol which is a low-budget option against diesel, which is more fuel efficient.
So don't miss out on seeing the new Peugeot 5008 which is not only practical and stylish but will meet the whole family's needs.
When you enter the magical world of parenting with The Baby Expo MamaMagic you get so much more than you expect and so you should. The Baby Expo MamaMagic is a continuous journey into babies and parenthood. With everything you need from 0-6 years, we constantly strive to bring you the magic of parenting with the very latest information and news on services and products for mums, dads and of course the most important member of the family - your little one. And don't forget, you can also tell us your story or connect with us on Facebook: The Baby Expo MamaMagic.
Most importantly don't forget to make a note of these important dates for your diary - you don't want to miss this year's amazing edition of The Baby Expo MamaMagic when it comes to your city.
- Joburg 12 - 15 May at the Coca-Cola Dome
- Durban 26 - 28 August at the ICC
- Cape Town 14 - 16 October at the CTICC
- Joburg 24 - 27 November at the Coca Cola Dome
For more information visit www.mamamagic.co.za
or call 011 658 0161.