|S-Factor is an independent sponsorship agency that was created by Justin Sampson in 2014, one of the most awarded sponsorship practitioners in South Africa.|
We are part of the SAMBAR group, which also owns BPM. Backpage Media has operated in the sports and entertainment media industry for over 12 years, providing digital media platforms: web, mobile, games and apps, as well as content services: photography, copy, print, and video services to blue chip clients across Africa.
Our team is made up of passionate individuals, who are experts in what they do across a number of disciplines but with a common goal of delivering the best possible 360° sponsorship & digital solutions to our clients.
Sponsorship is no longer about putting your brand on a property and expecting a return (& has not been for a long time), it is much more than that!
Our fundamental mission it to make sponsorship a factor in your marketing mix, using our full service approach.
- Strategy - devise & implement measurable, sustainable strategies that deliver against your clearly defined business objectives
- Activation - flawless execution, creating unique experiences that ‘bring your brand to life'
- Measurement to demonstrate ROI (return on investment) and ROO (return on objectives)
S -FACTOR ENGAGE
We create conversations by telling your story, across multiple platforms - PR, social & digital.
Be part of the conversation and create engagement through your PR strategy & digital channels.
- Strategy development PR & social
- Campaign planning & integration
- Press release creation and dissemination
- Media relations
- Media interviews across all platforms
- Media engagement at events
- Media round tables
- Media launches
- Measurement & reporting
- Photography & videography
We commercialise sport & entertainment through working closely with rights holders to package, manage and sell their rights in order to maximize all revenue streams. In the past year and a half we have aligned brands and rights holders in deals worth over R80 million.
- Help package rights, that demonstrate value, are measurable and can be protected
- Contract negotiation
- Contact & rights implementation