|People say that public relations has become boring and staid and that the same tools are used over and over again - The Lime Envelope says that with a large helping of creativity, a lot of hard work and dedication to the client's cause, public relations can be fun, worthwhile and hugely successful.|
The Lime Envelope is a public relations agency that is able to access all the strategies and tools needed to provide the client with a complete communication service from the proactive writing, management and placement of information in the media (i.e. getting ink and airtime) to promotion concept and implementation, design, advertising and media planning, to event planning and co-ordination.
The Lime Envelope is a small agency that believes in providing a personalised, dedicated service to its clients and encourages clients to utilise its services as:
We have a vested interest in keeping you happy and will do everything in our power to ensure that we succeed.
- PR agencies are PR specialists - you will have a full team of
specialists on hand
- You can make use of our full range of services/expertise to full
- You're hiring creativity coupled with PR expertise - not just
another pair of hands
- The Lime Envelope will always produce first class work
- An outsider (agency) can make useful, objective suggestions
- As a team, working together, an agency is able to brainstorm
and bounce new ideas off one another
- As a small agency The Lime Envelope is able to quickly implement
- On the practical side, using an agency means keeping your costs
down as telephone calls, e-mails, faxes etc are not sent from your premises and salaries and staff issues are not your concern
- An outsider (agency) will not get bogged down in company
politics, but will serve the client as the client
- As a small agency with Directors involved in the day-to-day work
of the client you will receive the best possible service, attention to detail and value for money.