jaycee van rooyen
Ashley van Heerden
Having seen the ugly face of SA media Omertà firsthand, and having fought against it for decades, I am not in the least surprised to see the Sunday Times is involved. It is part of the Times Media Group, itself boasting an obscene history of hanging individuals out to dry while insisting it doesn't air its laundry in the public eye - a hilariously puerile confusion of idioms if ever there was one!
But the sad truth is that neither ST nor Times Media, nor even Wa Afrika and Munusamy are isolated. The cancer of Omertà runs through every media group, every newsroom and across the desk of every don, er sorry, every editor in SA. We the public, gullible, naive and trusting as we are, do not deserve this cloak-and-dagger secrecy. And for exposing it for what it is, Anton deserves our thanks.
shikszuku is airs local channels for free. When I dont pay for gotv the only channel I can watch is KBC and it does not have sound.
Peter van der Schyff
- Extend your apology on the same forum where the damage was done
- Be sincere and let your face and voice reflect that
- Say honestly what went wrong
- Say what you are doping about it
- Thank your stakeholders for hanging in there with you
- Promote your brand as you conclude your apology.
I cannot tell it better than getting your followers to watch the video here:
PeterD.essaywritinghere.com It is really awesome. And useful.