|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R280000 - R475000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Company:||ITP Media Group|
Job descriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to relocate to Dubai and work with one of the region's largest media companies!
ITP Media Group is looking for a fresh, enthusiastic and talented designer to work on the Spinneys Media account within its Customer division. Spinneys is a premium food retailer operating throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Working in close collaboration with a team, the ideal candidate will support the Editor, Art Director, and Social Media Manager with any design-related requirements for Spinneys’ engaging print, web and application based products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team who work on one of the region’s most forward-thinking and exciting brands, and a chance to create and build a fresh, engaging and innovative content.
- Under the direction of the art director, the designer will work closely with both the ITP and Spinneys’ teams across the entire Spinneys Media brand portfolio, which includes, but is not limited to The Spinneys Guide, Spinneys’ lifestyle website, Spinneys’ social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat), standalone video content, various in-store point of sale projects as well as events and marketing, to ensure that all objectives are exceeded.
- Design engaging layouts for the Spinneys Guides.
- Assist the Art Director on all studio and location photo and video shoots.
- Assist the Social Media Manager with any design-related requirements for all Spinneys’ social media platforms.
- Digital asset management and management of the picture editing process.
- Design on all point of sale (POS) material and brand extensions.
- Potential video editing on Adobe Premiere Pro.
RequirementsExperience and technical skills required
- A design or multimedia design degree or diploma.
- Minimum two years’ design experience as a junior or mid-weight designer.
- Excellent proficiency in the latest versions of InDesign CS, Photoshop CS, Illustrator CS.
- An outstanding portfolio that shows a variety of design work, across multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a proactive team player, who enjoys working on a foodie/lifestyle brand.
- Have excellent attention to details, and impeccable organisational skills.
- Be conceptual, original and creative.
- Be able to show initiative and work alone, while also being a strong team player who enjoyed being in a multicultural environment.
- Be open to constructive feedback and be willing to learn.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to fulfil the position, please submit your application below with your CV, cover letter and portfolio. Applications without a visual portfolio will not be considered.
Posted on 21 Sep 07:11
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)